General News UK World News Business Sport Technology Arts and Entertainment Lifestyle Science Opinion Weird Picture Video Blogs Podcasts
- Flights axed due to weather warningHeathrow cancels around 10% of flights with the 20 biggest carriers into and out of the London airport as the remnants of Hurricane Gonzalo are set to hit the UK.
- Man walks again after transplantA paralysed man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting specialist cells into his damaged spinal cord.
- Regular cannabis 'harms intelligence'Teenagers who are regular cannabis users are "impairing" their educational ability - but moderate use does not harm intelligence, say researchers.
- Plan to jail armed muggers longerRobbers and muggers who use guns or knives in England and Wales would face tougher prison sentences under proposed new guidelines.
- Living with smoker risks highlightedNon-smokers living with a smoker are exposed to three times the officially recommended safe levels of damaging air particles, according to a study.
- Legendary fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies aged 82The legendary fashion designer was diagnosed with cancer in 2006, however a cause of death is yet to be revealed.Amal Alamuddin?s Wedding Dress: Behind the Scenes at Her Final Fitting wit...
- Lynda Bellingham's brutal past that meant she wasn't scared of anythingShe was rightly proud of her acting talent, but Lynda Bellingham also had a gift that was far greater: she was an exceptional human being, writes CHRISTOPHER STEVENS.
- A trouper to her last breath... JANET STREET-PORTER pays tribute to Loose Women co-star Lynda BellinghamWhen we met six years ago, as panellists on ITV’s Loose Women, Lynda Bellingham couldn’t have been more welcoming, writes JANET STREET-PORTER.
- Fergie rebranded and back on speakers with the Queen The resurrection of Brand Fergie is a crucial element in secret talks she has been having in the U.S. to endorse healthy food after dropping several dress sizes herself and adopting a hea...
- Prince Harry showcases his ball skills as he joins youngsters at mini rugby tournament at Manchester schoolHarry, a keen rugby union fan, took part in a training session for new rugby coaches before joining dozens of youngsters in a mini-tournament at Eccles RFC in Salford, Greater Manchester.
- Hurricane Gonzalo: Recap as 100mph storm reaches UK and commuters are warned to batten down the hatchesTravellers are expected to be hit by gale force winds and as much as a fortnight’s worth of rain is expected in just eight hours
- Football rapist Ched Evans' family probed by police for using CCTV footage of woman he attackedShamed striker's family are using the footage of the victim arriving at a hotel on a website campaigning to clear his name
- 'Serial killer' who says he strangled seven women could have been murdering for 20 yearsPolice say Darren Vann has admitted killing seven women and dumping some of the bodies in abandoned houses across the region
- Mum of murdered Stephen Lawrence: We must stop violence on childrenDoreen Lawrence lost her 18-year-old son Stephen to a senseless murder and today a new report from Unicef UK lays bare the horrifying number of children in danger around the world. Here B...
- Mum flew to Syria to rescue son who had been radicalised by Islamic StateMother used iPad in an internet cafe to map out a safe route for her son to reach her and brought him home where he was questioned by Scotland Yard
- Migrants storm UK-bound lorries at CalaisAround 300 migrants try to force their way into lorries queuing outside the port of Calais to board ferries for England
- José Manuel Barroso: Twitter Q&AWhen Jose Manuel Barroso agreed to come to the Telegraph office to talk about his decade as President of the European Commission, we decided to ask Twitter users to suggest some questions...
- Sheffield United manager Nigel Clough must be given chance to reject rapist Ched EvansHenry Winter: Blades manager would handle fallout if rapist was re-signed so he has to make decision
- Gotham, review, episode 2: 'an ace hoot'The Batman prequel is a hit but also the most violent thing on TV, says Jasper Rees
- Grantchester, review, episode 2: 'ready for a change of tune'It seemed slightly wasteful to kill Jean Marsh and Isla Blair after one speech
- Turkey allows Kurds to relieve KobaniShift in policy as US carries out air drop of weapons to city’s defenders
- Total chief dies in Moscow plane crashLight aircraft carrying Christophe de Margerie hit snow-clearing machine
- China growth slowest since global crisisDecline in quarterly expansion raises concerns over global economy
- Apple smashes through forecastsGroup beats Wall St expectations on revenues, earnings and iPhone sales
- BoE launches review after payments crashReal-time gross settlement system was down for more than 9 hours
- Rush hour storm chaos as Gonzalo tears into BritainBRITAIN will experience storm and flood chaos today as ex-Hurricane Gonzalo unleashes gales and torrential downpours.
- Government advises pensioners to heat just ONE room this winterMILLIONS of older people struggling to pay their energy bills should heat just one room in the day to get through the winter, new advice says today.
- Tory campaign to crack down on benefit cheatsA BENEFITS crackdown is being launched today to encourage people to shop cheats.
- Honeymoon murder bride 'talked of divorce'MURDERED bride Anni Dewani was thinking of divorcing her husband just before she was killed, a court heard yesterday.
- Unions want tough action over classroom attacks on teachersTEACHERS’ unions yesterday called on ministers to take tougher action to combat the soaring number of attacks on staff by classroom thugs.
- Former Australian PM Gough Whitlam dies - the world reactsGough Whitlam, who served as Labor prime minister from 1972 to 1975, dies at 98 Continue reading... The Minister for Communications Malcolm Turnbull during a condolence motion in the Hou...
- Protestors disrupt The Death of Klinghoffer opera at New Yorks Lincoln CenterAudience members interrupt performers with cries of shame, as protesters earlier called for Metropolitan Opera to cancel performance of work they claim is antisemitic The New York Metrop...
- Oscar de la Renta dies aged 82The Dominican fashion designer known for his glamourous evening wear has died, his family have confirmed Oscar de la Renta: his life and fashion in pictures Oscar de la Renta, fashion de...
- Total oil CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane crashHead of oil giant and three crew died when private jet hit snowplough during takeoff, say Russian sources The chief executive of the French oil company Total, Christophe de Margerie, was...
- UK flights hit by severe weather triggered by Hurricane GonzaloHeathrow airport predicts disruption as gusts hit much of Britain Thousands of UK air passengers face severe travel disruption on Tuesday after flights were cancelled due to high winds an...
- RSS Feed Moving (scotsman.com)We are about to release our new site with a new look, feel and structure. Part of this release will involve the creation of new RSS feeds and the decommissioning of the current ones. Plea...
- The Rumour Mill: Tuesday's football news and gossipIn today's Rumour Mill: All the build-up to tonight's big match in Spain; Craig Brown linked with Northern Ireland vacancy; Rangers finance boss quits; plus the rest o
- Scottish Business Briefing - Tuesday 11 October, 2011WELCOME to scotsman.com's Scottish Business Briefing. Every morning we bring you a comprehensive round-up of all news affecting business in Scotland today.
- 'My views unwelcome north of the border', says PGA chief Sandy JonesSANDY Jones, the chief executive of the PGA, has said he feels his opinions on Scottish golf are unwelcome in certain quarters and claimed the skills within his organisation a
- Interview: Lee McConnell, athleteWITH the Olympic Games now almost within touching distance, the next year is mapped out for Lee McConnell, as it is for every other athlete who hopes to be in the Great Britai
- IBM pays $1.5 billion to dump chip division as third quarter earnings missWarren Buffett, known as The Sage of Omaha for his investment nous, saw $1bn (£610m) wiped off the value of his stake in IBM yesterday after the technology giant posted a hefty 17 per c...
- David Cameron’s failure to confront UKIP is a betrayal of Margaret Thatcher’s vision, says José Manuel BarrosoDavid Cameron’s failure to confront and challenge UKIP’s demands for restrictions on migration is a betrayal of Margaret Thatcher’s vision of free markets, the outgoing president of the ...
- iPhones and Macs help Apple exceed expectations with earnings and forecastApple’s latest quarterly performance beat Wall Street’s expectations on Monday and the world’s biggest company by stock market value also gave a strong outlook for the crucial holiday sa...
- Satyajit Das: Of all its weapons, willingness to change is America’s strengthAmerica’s continued global dominance is based on its ability to project both hard and soft power.
- British doctors on brink of cure for paralysisMillions of paralysis sufferers are today offered the possibility of a cure for the first time after a new technique pioneered by British doctors allowed a man with a severed spinal cord...
- Planes grounded as Gonzalo batters UK with 80mph windsgonolliemcateerepa03994008 (FILES) File picture dated 22 March 2010 of British Airways aircraft taxi on to the runway at Heathrow Airport in west London, Britain, 22 March 2010. New runways at Heathrow and Gatwick are among the options that have been short-listed by the Airports Commission for expanding UK airport capacity, it was reported 17 December 2013. The three short-listed options include adding a third runway at Heathrow, lengthening an existing runway at Heathrow, and a new runway at Gatwick. EPA/ANDY RAINTonight's forecast (Picture: Met Office) Rain is already dominating much of the west of Ireland and Scotland this evening. night
- Weatherman dragged across studio by dog he was hoping to find home forRipple the dogjimmynsubugaukmetro This didn't quite go to plan.
- Mankini-free zone: Blackpool clamps down on stag and hen misbehaviourA festival-goer wears a "mankini" on thematthewpayton89Charming (Picture: Getty Images)Are the people of Blackpool going to be gutted to see the end of this grim apparel made famous by Borat? BRITAIN-LIFESTYLE-TOURISM-ILLUMINATIONSHevy Music Festival 2010 - Day 3
- Rapist footballer pictured hand-in-hand with girlfriendAD_149358041.jpgolliemcateerChed Evans and girlfriend Natasha Massey are spotted in Alderley Edge, Cheshire on Monday afternoon....... 20.10.14......3.25PM. Meanwhile, police said the victim may be forced to change her name after internet trolls blew her cover.
- Coffee ban for NHS staff in Leicester hospitalsCoffee for everyone in the office in bistro cupsolliemcateerCoffee for everyone in the office, bistro coffee cups in order. Coffee concept for mass. ozgurcoskun/ozgurcoskun It comes after complaints from patients and employees that it impression staff are lazying around.
- One Show presenter Alex Jones on her fitness regime, TV wardrobe and breast cancer awarenessIN a bid to raise awareness of breast cancer, the 37-year-old will present this week's One Show dressed in pink.
- Lady Gaga fans tells of shock after idol invites him on stage and pays poignant tribute to his late mumGAGA dedicated Born This Way and Judas to John McMillan, 19, after he threw a letter on to the stage telling the singer how his mum Karen, who died aged 44, loved singing her songs.
- Lynda Bellingham's heartbroken husband pays tribute to his beloved wife after she passes away in his armsLYNDA'S husband Michael Pattemore paid heart-felt tribute to the actress and presenter, as friends and family spoke of the 66-year-old's bravery during her battle with cancer.
- Celtic goalkeeper Lukasz Zaluska knocked unconscious by two rival players in Glasgow's West EndTHE Polish goalkeeper, who was out with his wife Magdalena, was knocked out after being punched twice by one player - before another footballer appeared and hit him on the head.
- Rangers boss Ally McCoist admits he would welcome £16m rescue package ahead of January transfer windowMcCOIST believes any resolution at Ibrox would boost his hopes of bringing in the January reinforcements he feels are required to help his team in the Championship race.
- Family terrorised by an army of green-fanged MONSTER spidersAN INVASION of giant spiders has left a young family terrified after invading their home.
- Take from the rich, give to the NHS vows Ed MilibandED MILIBAND yesterday vowed to squeeze the rich to bolster the NHS with 36,000 more workers.
- The war begins: US led missiles obliterate Islamic State terrorists HQ'sAT LEAST 70 Islamic State fighters died in a barrage of air attacks in what military chiefs last night declared was 'only the beginning’ of the war on terror.
- Alice Gross cops search Lativian isle for murdererPOLICE were last night searching an island for the main suspect in the disappearance of teen Alice Gross.
- Most British cheats 'sex text' lover in SAME room as spouseTWO thirds of cheating partners sex text their lover while in the same room as their spouse.
- Ten-man Swansea defeat LaticsGylfi Sigurdsson struck either side of the interval to secure a deserved 2-0 victory for 10-man Swansea at the Premier League basement boys Wigan.
- Dunn snatches point for RoversDavid Dunn earned Blackburn a valuable point in the fight against relegation with a headed equaliser five minutes from time in a 1-1 draw against Aston Villa at Ewood Park.
- City stretch leadMario Balotelli again took centre stage as Manchester City saw off Bolton 2-0 to move five points clear at the top of the Barclays Premier League.
- Baggies pile pressure on AVBWest Brom defender Gareth McAuley increased the pressure on Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas with a late winner in the 1-0 Barclays Premier League clash at the Hawthorns.
- Van Persie bags brace at LiverpoolLiverpool paid for missing a penalty and hitting the post twice as Arsenal's Robin van Persie scored twice to snatch a late 2-1 Barclays Premier League victory at Anfield.
- Woman cut free after three car smash in WarwickshireFire crews rescue woman after almost an hour trapped inside vehicle following collision in Henley-in-Arden
- Original Birmingham Balti restaurant to close down after 45 yearsSaleem’s in Sparkbrook could not be conquered by 2005 tornado - but falling trade has put an end to Ladypool Road business
- Great Birmingham Run 'could double in size and rival Great North Run'Council deputy leader praises Sunday's event and calls for 22,000-strong event to double to admit 45,000 in future
- Birmingham snubbed in Curry Capital of Britain competitionHome of the Balti even beaten by Brighton
- Great Birmingham Run: First British woman to finish pays tribute to mentorKim Fawke-Williams ran half marathon in memory of her former coach John Walker who died in June
- Bagehot: Manhandling BritanniaIN THE chilly wee hours of referendum night, George Square in Glasgow presented a dissolute scene. Slumped against its Victorian monuments were gaggles of puffy-faced separatists, lookin...
- Property taxes: Lessons from Mr SmithADAM SMITH, the Scottish economist, argued that taxes should be efficient, certain, convenient and fair. Those ideals were invoked by John Swinney, Scotland’s finance minister, when on O...
- Bicycle rickshaws: Wild West EndPedallers peddling ON A brisk Tuesday evening most of the shops on Oxford Street, a busy London thoroughfare, are shutting for the night. But outside Selfridges, a posh department store,...
- Muslim Council of Britain: No one to talk toWHEN British Islamists killed 52 people with suicide-bombs in London in 2005, the government worked closely with the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) to co-ordinate public reaction to the...
- Supermarkets: Trolley warsAisles of silly prices THERE has never been anything particularly distinguished about Kilburn High Road in north-west London. Now, though, there is a frisson of anticipation about the pl...
Wall Street Journal
- China Growth Slows to 7.3%China’s economy grew at its slowest pace for five years in the third quarter, suggesting the government’s targeted easing measures to boost economic growth haven’t yielded expected result...
- CEO of French Oil Giant Total Dies in Moscow Plane CrashFrench oil company Total SA said Chairman and Chief Executive Christophe de Margerie died Monday in a plane crash at a Russian airport.image
- Islamic State's Sway Spreads to LebanonIn the Lebanese city of Tripoli, support for Islamic State is finding fertile ground in the same kind of resentment and alienation that has propelled its meteoric rise in Syria and Iraq.i...
- How Big Data Is Tracking City LifeResearchers are bringing big data into the public sphere, aiming to improve quality of life, save money, and understand cities in ways that weren’t possible only a few years ago.image
- Weak Europe Earnings Underline OutlookEuropean companies’ business weakened in recent months, with the latest quarter’s first major earnings releases offering a grim outlook for the Continent’s economy.image
- Fan ownership initiative launchedThe government and football authorities are to work together to explore ways fans can have more say in the running of clubs.
- Man Utd's best display - Van GaalLouis van Gaal says Manchester United are disappointed not to beat West Brom after their "best match of the season".
- VIDEO: Draw bitterly disappointing - IrvineWest Bromwich Albion boss Alan Irvine says his side are 'bitterly disappointed' after their 2-2 draw with Manchester United at the Hawthorns.
- Taarabt hits back at weight claimAdel Taarabt responds to QPR manager Harry Redknapp's claim the midfielder is three stone overweight and unfit to play.
- VIDEO: Van Gaal blames 'individual errors'Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says 'individual errors' caused his side to give 'two points away' in their 2-2 draw with West Brom at The Hawthorns.
- Van Gaal left disappointed despite bright United showingLouis van Gaal claimed the 2-2 draw with West Brom was Manchester United's best performance of the season and said he was confident his players are buying into his philosophy
- Woods returns to the range ahead of December comebackTiger Woods is hitting full shots on the range again, more than two months after playing his last competitive round at the US PGA Championship and saying he would take time to let his ail...
- McIlroy changes schedule due to pending lawsuitRory McIlroy announced on Monday that he will be skipping two China-based tournaments he had previously planned to play due to a pending lawsuit
- United still searching for first away win under Van GaalLouis van Gaal is still searching for a first away win as Manchester United manager as his side were held by West Brom in a pulsating 2-2 draw on Monday
- Nadal makes winning return after 10-year Basel absenceRafael Nadal marked his return to the Swiss Indoors after a 10-year absence with a 6-2 6-2 win over Italian qualifier Simone Bolelli in the first round on Monday
- Tolstykh voted Russian FA chiefNikolai Tolstykh, ousted as head of the Russian Professional Football League (PFL) two years ago, was elected president of the country's Football Union (RFU) on Monday.
- Former league boss Tolstykh voted Russian FA chiefNikolai Tolstykh, ousted as head of the Russian Professional Football League (PFL) two years ago, was elected president of the country's Football Union (RFU) on Monday.
- Pienaar ruled outInjury has forced Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar to withdrawn from South Africa's squad due to play international friendlies this week.
- Partizan win marred by crowd troubleSerbian champions Partizan Belgrade came from behind to beat city rivals OFK 3-1 on Sunday, but their success was marred by serious crowd trouble among groups of their own fans.
- Slew set for spell on sidelinesOn-loan Oldham striker Jordan Slew suffered another injury setback during the 1-0 win over Portsmouth. Slew was hurt against Walsall and missed the Stevenage game, returning to parent cl...
- Game of Thrones tour of Dubrovnik is more than just fantasyGet to the heart of the Seven Kingdoms and discover the real King's Landing on this cruise ship excursion with a difference
- Gamescom 2013: Live updates on the news, gameplay footage, trailers and announcements from day threeIt's day three of gamescom 2013 and we have live news and updates coming direct from Cologne, Germany.
- Transfer news LIVE: All of Thursday's gossip, rumours and done deals as they happenWho? What? When? Where? How? Which? All those questions and more (possibly) answered in Thursday's transfer live blog
- Edinburgh TV festival LIVE: Follow GEITF news and live updates, as they happenLet us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below or tweeting us at @MirrorTVNews
- Ricky Gervais plans David Brent film based around hit YouTube series Learn To Play GuitarComedian is planning a David Brent film, album and world tour as he resurrects his most famous small screen character
- Little Mix join forces with Caroline Flack and tell cancer to jog onWHAT a bunch a beauties.
- Myleene Klass does the school run in animal print and heels comboNOT bad for a Monday morning.
- Peaches Geldof plays proud mummy in intimate family picturesTHEY look so content.
- Judge rules in favour of Emma Thompson in Effie court caseEMMA THOMPSON has been given the go-ahead to proceed with a movie about the lives of 19th century poet JOHN RUSKIN, his wife EFFIE GRAY and her lover, painter JOHN EVERETT MILLIAS, after...
- Eva Mendes organised special 'mothers' day' for film researchActress EVA MENDES gathered up all the mums in her life for an intensive 'mothers' day' so she could get a feel for what it's like to be a woman with a kid for her new film THE PLACE AMO...
- Apple clarifies Spotlight Suggestions data collection practicesResponding user privacy concerns , Apple issues statement describing the restrictions it places on the collection of customer data.
- Apple Watch most exciting wearable on the horizon, consumers sayA new report pegs Apple gadget as the most exciting upcoming entrant in the wearable tech race. But getting consumers to purchase and continue wearing these gadgets will prove pivotal.
- LG to launch new phone with its own 'Odin' APLG Electronics is set to launch a new mid-range phone that is, for the first time, powered by the company's long-rumoured, self-made application processor.
- Drone captures stunning footage of killer whalesFor the first time, researchers have used a video camera mounted on a hexacopter to monitor the behaviour of killer whales in the wild.
- Sen. Feinstein urges San Francisco not to pass 'Airbnb law'The California senator pushes for city legislators to reject a law that would legalize short-term rentals and pave the way for apartment-sharing sites.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accidentMOSCOW (Reuters) - The chief executive of French oil major Total , Christophe de Margerie, was killed when a business jet collided with a snow plow during takeoff at Moscow's Vnukovo Inte...
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocolsDALLAS (Reuters) - The United States issued stringent new protocols on Monday for health workers treating Ebola victims, directing medical teams to wear protective gear that leaves no ski...
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defendersANKARA/BEIRUT (Reuters) - Turkey said on Monday it would allow Iraqi Kurdish fighters to reinforce fellow Kurds in the Syrian town of Kobani on Turkey's border, and the United States air-...
- AbbVie says $55 billion acquisition of Shire officially dead(Reuters) - U.S. drugmaker AbbVie Inc said on Monday it has reached agreement with Shire Plc to officially call off its proposed $55 billion (34.03 billion pounds) purchase of the Irish c...
- Polish ex-minister quoted saying Putin offered to divide Ukraine with PolandWARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's parliamentary speaker, Radoslaw Sikorski, has been quoted as saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin proposed to Poland's then leader in 2008 that they di...
- Now Hearts lose Dale CarrickDale Carrick, the Hearts striker, has been ruled out for the foreseeable future with a hamstring tear sustained during last Wednesday's Under-20s defeat by St Mirren.
- Collum to handle Barcelona v AjaxWillie Collum, the Scottish referee, is to handle Barcelona's Champions League tie against Ajax tonight.
- Rodgers: Ronaldo is not our sole focusBrendan Rodgers insists his side cannot become too focused on stopping Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League tomorrow night as Real Madrid have enough quality to hurt them elsewhere.
- Tommy Wright refuses to panic over resultsTOMMY Wright, the St Johnstone manager, is convinced that his stuttering side are capable of turning their fortunes around this season.
- Kyle Letheren to have knee injury scanKYLE LETHEREN, the Dundee goalkeeper, will today undergo a scan to find out the extent of the knee injury which ruled him out of Saturday's SPFL Premiership win at Motherwell.
- Grounds maintenance teams will cut back by not cutting backThe upkeep of private ground by Perth and Kinross Council was this week described as ''ludicrous''.
- Thousands brave cold for Dundee Christmas Light Night 2011The festive season officially arrived in Dundee on Friday as around 25,000 people braved the cold for the switching-on of the Christmas lights.
- 'New' name for Dundee street would be link to medieval pastA long-abandoned medieval street name could soon return to Dundee.
- Lingerie boss Michelle Mone's Carnoustie kitchen all part of her great support for Erskine charityAn Angus couple this week told how Scottish lingerie tycoon Michelle Mone cooked for them in their home — and then did the washing up!
- VIDEO: Gordon Brown contributes to student's football-themed documentaryA Fife university student enrolled the help of the former Prime Minister to make a moving documentary about the Blue Brazil.
- Rhys Priestland or James Hook could miss out on Wales' autumn squadWarren Gatland is set to name just two outside-halves in his party with Dan Biggar sure of a place
- Batman prequel Gotham finds its feet with the second episode Selina KyleThe second episode of Gotham shows that the new Batman series has clear formula and plenty of back stories to keep the action going
- S4C to relocate headquarters to Carmarthen after signing deal with University of Wales Trinity Saint DavidA legal agreement has been signed by S4C and the university to relocate the channel's headquarters to Carmarthen
- Dan Baker to miss Ospreys' Rugby Champions Cup clash versus Northampton - but will be fit for WalesBaker was stretchered off in Sunday’s win over Benetton Treviso and taken straight to Morriston Hospital
- Wales fined €5000 by UEFA for pitch invasion in Euro 2016 Andorra qualifierThe FAW said it accepted the decision while Andorra were also handed a bigger fine for insufficient organisation
Yahoo! News UK & Ireland
- Total CEO Dead As Plane Crashes Into Snow PloughThe boss of oil company Total has died after a plane crashed into a snow plough during take-off in Moscow.
- NFL-Steelers' quick points silence fans, help them beat TexansOct 20 (Reuters) - The Pittsburgh Steelers needed less than three minutes to score 24 unanswered points in the second-quarter to help them beat the Houston Texans 30-23 on Monday. A mixtu...
- Staples says investigating possible payment card data breachStaples Inc said late Monday evening it is investigating a possible breach of payment card data and has contacted law enforcement about the matter, making it the latest U.S. "Staples is ...
- Rupee rises after Chinese data, India reform hopesReuters Market Eye - The rupee is trading at 61.30 versus Monday's close of 61.36/37. China's economy grew 7.3 percent in July-September, slightly above expectations of 7.2 per...
- Ackman, Valeant lawyers say Allergan CEO oversaw campaign to discredit ValeantBOSTON (Reuters) - Billionaire investor William Ackman, whose fund is the largest shareholder in Allergan Inc. , and Valeant Pharmaceuticals said the botox maker's Chief Executive O...
- Oscar Pistorius To Be Sentenced For Reeva DeathThe athlete's sister speaks of her family's love for Reeva Steenkamp as Oscar Pistorius prepares to face sentencing in Pretoria.Oscar Pistorius Is Sentenced For Killing Girlfriend2
- Oscar Pistorius: The Sentencing OptionsThe disgraced athlete could face jail, correctional supervision or even just a fine when he is sentenced on Tuesday.Oscar Pistorius covers his face as he sits during his sentencing hearing
- Key Moments From The Oscar Pistorius TrialFor six months the world has been gripped by Oscar Pistorius' murder trial. Sky News looks at the key moments from the court case.Oscar Pistorius
- Hurricane Gonzalo Alert Cancels UK FlightsFlights, trains and the morning rush hour are all expected to be disrupted as the weather system lashes Britain.Stormy weather to hit the UK.
- Ebola: British Troops Depart For Sierra LeoneGatwick starts screening passengers for the virus as 100 Royal Army Medical Corps soldiers fly out to West Africa.Army Medics Arrive in Sierra Leone
- Rudi Garcia: Emperor of RomaWhen Caen were promoted to the French top flight for the first time in their history in 1988, nobody gave them a chance. This was a league full of stars. A glance of the top scorers in Li...
- Barca and Ajax: Shared historyA little over a year ago, Barcelona and Ajax met for their first ever competitive fixture against each other. Such is the way of things, Tuesday’s game at the Camp Nou will be the t...
- Five things from the HawthornsWest Brom led twice through fine goals from Stephane Sessegnon and Saido Berahino but each time were pegged back by equally impressive strikes from the visitors. Marouane Fellaini finally...
- McIlroy to swap course for courtWorld number one Rory McIlroy faces a break from the sport as a Dublin courtroom is poised to take centre stage rather than a golf course early next year.
- Van Gaal curses United errorsManager Louis van Gaal felt that Manchester United produced their best performance of the season to date, despite being held to a 2-2 draw at West Brom.